|Firm Name||Toho International Inc.|
|Address||Orix Honmachi Building 17F, 1-4-1, Nishihonmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0005, Japan
|February 1988||Established of TOHO INTERNATIONAL INC|
|April 1989||The first participation in the International Wire Industry Show "Wire 89" in Tokyo|
|October 1989||Moved the head office from Niishi-ku Osaka to Minami Kyuhoji machi Chuo-ku Osaka|
|March 1996||Established Singapore office|
|November 2003||The 1st "WIRE TOHO" event was held in Tokyo World Trade Centre in Tokyo|
|February 2004||Acquired ISO9001|
|August 2005||The 2nd "WIRE TOHO" was held in Tokyo|
|February 2007||Renewal audit of ISO9001 by BSI|
|September 2007||The 3rd "WIRE TOHO" was held in Tokyo|
|September 2009||The 4th "WIRE TOHO" event was held in Tokyo|
|February 2011||Renewal audit of ISO9001 by BSI|
|September 2011||The 5th "Wire Toho" event was held in Tokyo|
|October 2011||Kanto Sales Office was established|
|November 1st, 2011||Opening of Kanto Sales Office|
|March 2012||Singapore office was promoted to "Singapore branch"|
|September 2013||The 6th"WIRE TOHO"event was held in Tokyo|
|February 2014||Our head office moved to a new building|
|March 2015||Establishment of India representative office|
|June 2015||Singapore branch office was closed and merged with the India representative office.|
|July 2015||The 7th"WIRE TOHO"event was held in Tokyo|
|September 2016||Establishment of Thailand representative office|
|September 2016||Kanto sales office was promoted to Kanto branch office|
|November 2016||Awarded by regional taxation bureau as Excellent company for tax declaration|
|June 2017||The 8th"WIRE TOHO" event was held in Tokyo|
|July 2018||India Representative Office was promoted to India Branch Office|
|2019||Frontier Division started as new division|
|June 2019||The 9th"WIRE TOHO" event was held in Tokyo|
|December 2020||Web seminar "Wire & Cable Web Tour 2020" was held for the first time|
We import and distribute the essential tools and equipment in the wire & cable industries, such as Wire Drawing Dies, Cold Pressure Welders, Precision Die Tools, Optical instruments for die and wire measurements, etc. supplied by first-class manufacturers in the USA & Europe. We offer reliable and comprehensive service to every customer.
This division was launched in 2019 with a focus on new development.
We are particularly focused on developing new sales channels, exports and marketing of materials related to the medical industry and electrical components.
We export the following high-tech materials for which Japan possesses world leadership:Oil Tempered Alloy and Plain Carbon Wire for important parts of a car, such as the suspension springs in an automobile suspension system and the valve springs of an engine.
Stainless steel wires and strips that are widely-used as electronic springs and components.
Wires and strips made of high-alloy materials.
Various type of strips and hoops with or without high precision coating and cladding of other metals.
Various types of wires with nickel plating as well as other metal coatings.
Our high degree of product knowledge, combined with our own superior logistic system, allows us to consistently achieve the total satisfaction from our customers.
We are ISO9001 certified! （Certification number: FS82345）
We aim to be a trading company with presence, that is trusted, and that rises to be the challenge.
We obtained ISO9001 in February 2004 with the aim to be a company which can provide higher satisfaction to our customers.
Our QMS(Quality Management System) establishes the system that each member of this company could provide a swift and precise service to customers independently. Our goal is to give a 100% of satisfaction to our customers.
- We practice Internal Audit twice a year to make sure our QMS is working properly and efficiently.
- Each department checks its practice of QMS every month for continuous improvement of our system.
- We try to have a work environment in which each staff can provide better service to our customers by means of work efficiency improvement, better internal communication, and humanity oriented relationship.
- Recently we have seen deterioration of corporate moral regardless of its scale or duration. We strictly follow the fundamental of ISO9001 which stated in clause 1.1 "the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements" in other words, "As a corporate organization we never do what we should not do and we do what we should do to satisfy our customers". With this in mind, we are trying to make a system in which each of our departments can corporate and check continuous activity to our objective each other.
Our initiatives for the Enviroment
We work on following things as trading company.
- Selling products which are supplied from companies who have aquired ISO14001 as much as possible.
Controlling room temperature in office for energy saving.
- Recycling packing materials
- Adopting Low-emission vehicle and alert our staff to turn off a vehicle engine when stopped.
- Osaka Head Office
- Orix Honmachi Building 17F, 1-4-1,
Osaka 550-0005, Japan
- Kanto Sales Branch
Daido Seimei Building,
7F 1-18, 4-chome Odori,
Utsunomiya-city Tochigi 320-0811, Japan
- India Branch Office
- Davanam Golden Square Prime
Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites,
Next to Total Mall, Opp. Madiwala Police Station,
Koramangala,Bangalore, 560 068, Karnataka, India
- Thailand Representative Office
- 2 Jasmine City Building, 25th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi 23 (Prasam Mitr),
Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand